Inner Monologue of Bandit the Panda

Bandit, the rascally baby panda born to Mei Xiang and Tian Tian at the National Zoo in Washington, DC, gives interested readers the inside track on his world.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Revenge of da Paolo

Ha-ha. It iz time for da Paolo's revenge!

He iz such a lighta-weight. My friend Antonio took diz picture. He had tree sips. Mebbe four. Ha-ha. I love de Bandit like he iz my broder, but I gotta pull hiz chain.

Dat editor, she has a ting for me, so I get her to post my picture. But Bandit iz right. She iz clownmunch, and currently getting her kicks out of spelling my speech phonetically.

I will not rain on his pretty blog no more, but he musta know--if you mess with Paolo, he messes back!

Ha-ha.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bandit....You need to stop playing with Paolo, I don't think he is your friend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home