Inner Monologue of Bandit the Panda

Bandit, the rascally baby panda born to Mei Xiang and Tian Tian at the National Zoo in Washington, DC, gives interested readers the inside track on his world.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Announcing Bandit's Amazing Photo Gallery

Check it out peeps--there's a new link on my sidebar. H (who, if you read her comment, is a girl--oh yeah, I'm a hunk), you got your wish:

So Bandit, got any 8 x 10 glossy's for the panda addicted? I think you should have a page devoted to photos of you that your fans can drool over. sigh.....

Behold, Bandit's Amazing Photo Gallery. I started with my baby pictures, 'cause you need to see where I've come from to appreciate where I'm going. Keep an eye out for more pictures in the next few days.

I can't really do a podcast. Yet. Maybe I'll get that advanced but for the time being, you'll have to be content with me as I am. I should let you all know though (paying attention?) there may be merchandising in the works. My lawyer is still hammering out the licensing details, but I'll keep you posted when I have more definite info.

I think I got another new poster to join the family. This one signed her name #1 Sweetheart, so that's what I'll call her:

Damn Bandit -
What are you training for the Olympics? Saw you on CNN.Com totally running the show with the cameras and running around like a full-fledge Champ! Your crew at the National Zoo better watch out and your Mom she just doesn't get it, I can't believe they said she has started dropping you at the smell of fresh bamboo, obviously you don't mind because it gets you out of bath time but damn that's just plain rude. Hang in there Big Bad Dude your public will be there soon enough!!
Luv,#1 Sweetheart

Yeah, she's of a one track mind, but ha--LIKE I MIND. As far as training, new fan Lauren had a question along those same lines:

Dude - In the latest film they refer to your "big fat belly," saying that you're having some trouble getting around on your hind legs because of the above mentioned "belly." Does that offend you? I like the belly look but if it's not working for you, I'd be happy to offer some personal training. Lauren

Sweetheart and Lauren, I have to tell you, that belly is pure muscle. I've been working out for months, and it's fit and toned. With just the right amount of softness to keep me cute. But Lauren, that sounds an awful lot like a job application--do you want to be my personal trainer? Every rock star (which I definitely qualify as because Hobbitbuddy confirmed it--see her comment) needs a trainer.

So like I think I might have said before, I don't really get offended.

I just get even.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you are everywhere!

http://www.regattanews.com/photo_enlarge.asp?id=2942&eid=120

Love the photo page! My favorite is the one where those green gloves are holding you aloft.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home