Inner Monologue of Bandit the Panda

Bandit, the rascally baby panda born to Mei Xiang and Tian Tian at the National Zoo in Washington, DC, gives interested readers the inside track on his world.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Spit is NOT a bath.

Mom is so GROSS. She was giving me a "bath" yesterday...you can see how happy I am in this picture.



Tell me honestly, if your mother picked you up and licked you all over, would you be in a good mood?

So I'm surly right now. Humans understand germs and bacteria, and yet all those servants of ours, stupid zoo people, stand by and watch her smear nasty saliva all over me, and they giggle and say "it's so sweet."

Oh and another note, thanks to my fan Brian for taking that dude to task for putting a spam comment on my blog. MY blog. This isn't just some other blog, it's the blog of the cutest, most badass baby panda in the world!

Look at me. Do I LOOK like I'm interested in golf? DO I--PUNK?

Didn't think so. Jackass.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bandit, darling....I just saw some new pictures of you and would love to send them! Post your email.
:) Ally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home