Inner Monologue of Bandit the Panda

Bandit, the rascally baby panda born to Mei Xiang and Tian Tian at the National Zoo in Washington, DC, gives interested readers the inside track on his world.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Bike

I love Orange County Choppers (tap the link if you're a LOSER and don't know who they are). I've decided that's what I want to be when I grow up. I want to get tattoos all over my white areas, and be a bike designer. That would rock.

I think they should totally make a Bandit-themed bike. I'm famous, I'm awesome--what's not to love? It would be a perfect synergy between two icons of modern American culture.

I just sounded like a total clownmunch. Ignore that.

It would rule because it would RULE.

What would my bike look like? I think the bars should all look bamboo shaped, and the seat could look like a tree limb. And then they could put a skull and crossbones on the gas tank, just to make sure it looked really badass.

Yeah, this is what it would look like:


See, isn't it sweet?

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Dad. You're what, eight? Geezer.

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big bikes are so sexy. I love badass bikers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home