Inner Monologue of Bandit the Panda

Bandit, the rascally baby panda born to Mei Xiang and Tian Tian at the National Zoo in Washington, DC, gives interested readers the inside track on his world.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Photo Gallery

Even though I'm obliged as a resident to include the Zoo's website on my links, it's really boring. So here's a photo tour through my world, with the one and only Bandit as your tour guide.





This was me during my exam. They knocked me out with this really hard liquer, that's why I can't hold my head up.





Ha. Mom being Mom here. Can you even see me in this picture? I remember when they took this, I thought she was trying to kill me by squeezing me. If you look closely, you can almost see the abject terror in my face.

Not that I was scared

I managed to find a picture of Mom and Dad together. Mom's the one up on the rock, sleeping her lazy ass through the afternoon, so that must be Dad sitting there stuffing his face. Wow, that bamboo looks good...

Sorry, got distracted there for a second. It'll be months before I can eat bamboo. Whatever.

This is Dad. Or at least it had better be, or Mom had better take this picture out of her bedroom, the tramp. This is what I want to look like when I grow up. Dad seems cool, I wish I could see him more.

Oh now there's a face you know you can't resist. Ladies, ladies, let's all behave like adults here, there's plenty of Bandit to go around...(ixnay on ANY comments about my belly.)


Ok, here I am telling Mom to go make me some sushi.

She's always honking about how she's not my servant. Ha ha. She's so funny.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so dreamy....and I bet you're even hotter and more badass than the stories these pictures tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home