Inner Monologue of Bandit the Panda

Bandit, the rascally baby panda born to Mei Xiang and Tian Tian at the National Zoo in Washington, DC, gives interested readers the inside track on his world.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Diagnosis: Healthy and BADASS

So yesterday I had a check up. I had a blast with the doctors, squirming, and making their jobs more difficult (I do NOT "fuss"). Oh and I started shouting to the doctors' faces that they were a bunch of clownmunches, and Mom got mad and was trying to come in and punish me--she's so dumb, she was trying to squeeze herself through an eight inch square window.

And then they lured her away with fruit and sweet potatos. Heh. Bear.

As a treat for you all, I have new pictures, newly yoinked from the National Zoo and Washington Post websites.


"Burning the ground, I break from the crowd/I'm on the hunt, I'm after you/I smell like I sound, I'm lost and I'm found/and I'm hungry like the wolf."

They have to hold me down because I'm OUTTA CONTROL!

I'm so cute, it's not even fair.

Close up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home