Inner Monologue of Bandit the Panda

Bandit, the rascally baby panda born to Mei Xiang and Tian Tian at the National Zoo in Washington, DC, gives interested readers the inside track on his world.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Clearing the Water

Ok, so I got this message this afternoon from annoyed fan dc2230:

Don't blame me for your crappy name. I wanted to name you LaVar Pandington. GO SKINS

Dude, even pandas can make mistakes. I was all pissed off when I first read this, 'cause I was like "why's this guy rippin' on my name, yo?"

But then I realized he wasn't ripping on Bandit, he thought I was blaming all my fans and the people of the world for the name choices, which I'm not, so I have to set the record straight.

To all my loyal fans:

I understand and respect your opinions. I never once thought you had anything to do with the rubbish FONZ cooked up for the naming contest. I am grateful to every one who voted for a name because I know you only had my best interests in mind. You knew I was going to get shackled with one of these monikers, and you cared enough to vote for a name that would suck less than the others.

Is'all good.

Everyone should know by now my opinion of the name Butterstick.

As for LaVar Pandington, it's kind of cool. I can dig a football name. And I'm a native Washingtonian, so of course I'm for the SKINS.

We're on the same page, dude (or babe, if you're one of my hot panda fans).

I think those renegade geckos are Cowboys fans.

My proof:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home